Bookkeeping for Small & Corporate Businesses
- Payroll Services
- Computerized & Customized to suit your business
- Year Ends & Formal Financial Statements
- Business & Tax Consulting (1 hour free)
- Sage 50, Sage One, BV
- One-on-One Accounting Software Training
- Tax Preparation for Small Business,
- Corporate & Personal Tax Returns – Efile Services
Our mission is to provide the most accurate, professional and affordable bookkeeping & tax services with confidentiality being of the utmost concern.
We offer the same bookkeeping services in your office as we do in ours. We will go to your office at your convenience and provide you with the same excellent services on a weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly, etc. basis. Why pay for a full time office staff to complete your books when we can complete it in a fraction.
Our service doesn’t end with the preparation of your income tax return. We provide you with year-round tax support for every return we do for you. We help you respond to all CRA inquiries.
We keep a copy of supporting documents in our office, so we are able to respond quickly and accurately to CRA’s request for documents and send you a copy for your record.
Most people who know what they are doing would not charge less than $40/hr. Most very experienced bookkeepers charge more than $50/hr. Note that people who charge more per hour are generally more efficient than those who charge less, with the result that some of the most experienced bookkeepers who charge the most per hour turn out to be the least expensive because of their efficiency.
- The difference between a bookkeeper and better bookkeeping is not the software but the professional knowledge and experience in the person knowing how to use the systems and methods correctly. I have seen it far too often with people and business coming to me and saying “I had a bookkeeper but my files are a mess” or “I cannot understand what they are doing”.
- Having expertise, experience, professionalism and competent people on your team is a valuable and worthwhile investment in yourself and your company for sustainability and future growth. Having the correct financial procedures and cash flow management methods in place based on analytic reports and regular business health checks (all formatted in easy to understand terms) is just part of having a proven bookkeeping system and what Sudbury East Bookkeeping & Tax Services Inc. system provides.
- Why we are different and unique is simply because we care about you and your business success. Our professional and proven methods are quickly gaining Sudbury East Bookkeeping & Tax Services Inc. the reputation as the new age of bookkeeping.
To see how we can help you or your business, contact us today for a no cost, no obligation quote.
Meet Our Team
|Joanne Pilon, Owner/CPB/Tax Consultant|
|Denis Pilon, Bookkeeper/Tax Preparer|
|Rhonda Plaxton, Receptionist, Bookkeeper|
|Pavel Miszczak, Bookkeeper/Tax Preparer|